The training consists of three training levels – one level for each year of the training. Each training level consists of two 6-day modules, providing 12 days of classroom attendance per level and 36 days for the whole training.
Payments for the tuition fees are spread over three years and are made for each training level. The tuition fee for each level includes:
- Two modules (comprising 6 days each) of training with a SEI approved faculty member from either Europe or the USA.
- Attendance at two x 3-hour SE Faculty Case Consults
- An assistant team with a ratio of 1 assistant for every 3-4 participants.
- Approved Provider Assistants from either USA, Europe or Australia to facilitate small group practice sessions and to offer personal and individual case consult sessions.
- A comprehensive manual detailing all information presented in each module.
- A reading list for topics covered in the module for further in depth reading.
- Morning and afternoon tea with various dietary requirements catered for.
The cost of the Somatic Experiencing Professional Training depends upon the payment option selected and whether a payment plan is requested for the option chosen.
- Standard registration is due 14 days in advance of the commencement date of each training level.
- Early bird registration is due at least 2 months in advance of the commencement date of each training level. Early Bird payment plans may start at any time but the latest date possible to start a plan is the early bird date.
- Super Early bird registration is due at least 4 months in advance of the commencement date of each training level. Super Early Bird payment plans may start at any time but the latest date possible to start a plan is the super early bird date.
- Payment Plan: The earlier a payment plan starts, the more instalments are possible.
More information abut payment plans can be found under How To Pay. Flexible payment plans may be arranged.
The tuition fees are GST inclusive and are given in Australian dollars.
The tuition fees listed are for the SE Professional trainings that commence in 2023.
The tuition fees are priced by training LEVEL. The fee for each level covers the cost for both of the two 6 day modules that comprise each training level.
(2 modules per level)
|Super Early Bird
Tuition Fee Discount For Groups
A 5% discount is offered to groups of 5 or more participants when ALL of the following requirements are met:
- The group works for the same public or private organisation.
- The payment must be submitted on one cheque or bank transfer, which matches the company or agency name.
- A copy of the company’s certificate of registration or business licence must be submitted with the application.
- Super Earlybird Payment in full must be received at least 120 days prior to the start of each training level or Earlybird payment in full must be received at least 60 days prior to the start of each training level.
- The entire group must continue through the training for the specific discount to be honoured at each level.
** Discounts apply only to the tuition fees – discounts do not apply for the provision of personal sessions and case consultations.
Additional Costs For SEP Certificate Requirements
To meet the certificate requirements to become a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, participants are required to obtain 12 personal SE sessions and 18 credits of supervision (case consultation), of which at least 4 credits must be as individual case consultations and 6 credits to be with a faculty member.
These may be obtained during attendance at each module or between modules, either online or in-person. Personal Session requirements must be completed during the training period. Case consults may be completed up to 1 year after completion of the Advanced level.
6 x 3-hour Faculty Large Group case consults are included in the tuition fee. The cost of personal sessions and individual or small group case consults is the responsibility of the participant based on private agreement between the participant and the provider. The cost is not included in the tuition fee.
The SEI approved providers who are attending the SE Australia training as assistants have agreed to provide sessions to participants at the following *designated rates for all sessions counting towards the minimum requirements for SEP certificate requirements and which are formally recorded on a Session Log.
Different rates may apply for sessions and individual case consults which are received from SEI approved providers who are not part of the SE Australia training team.
- Personal sessions are AU$130 with an SEI approved provider who is qualified to offer personal sessions. Fees are by arrangement with a SE International™ faculty member. Each 50 – 60 mins personal session gives 1 credit.
- Individual cases consults are AU$130 with an SEI approved case consult provider. Fees are by arrangement with a SE International™ faculty member. Each 50 – 60 mins individual case consult gives 1 credit.
- Small Group cases consults are AU$40 – 50 with an SEI approved small group case consult provider. Small groups have a maximum of 8 attendees. A 1.5 hour small group case consult gives 0.5 credit.
- 6 Large Group Case Consultations conducted by an SE International™ faculty member are included in the tuition fee; 1 faculty case consult per module to support meeting the SE Practitioner requirements. A 3 hour faculty case consult gives 1 faculty credit.
* The session/consult rates quoted are based on 2022 rates. These may alter in 2023.
back to top